In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Finally a day to split...

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Pallet Pete, May 22, 2014.

  1. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    He's not talking about when your pulling it down the road Pete.
     
    HDRock and Oliver1655 like this.
  2. rdust

    rdust

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2013
    Messages:
    1,195
    Likes Received:
    5,679
    Location:
    SE, Michigan
    Good work, hopefully I can find time to run the splitter soon.

    I'd be done after running your splitter for a few minutes. The beam is way too low, my back would be done having to lean over that much.
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  3. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    I have modded the crap out of it but am still looking for areas to a pickup at the scrap yard to mount it on so it's up at my waist level. So far no real luck with that though.
     
    Stinny likes this.