In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Winchester Leesburg Virginia area.

Discussion in 'The Wood Market' started by Drvn4wood, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Drvn4wood

Drvn4wood

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
    short hill rd
    (google map) (yahoo map)

I have a mess of downed trees at a clients site in purcellville va. No access issues for dump trailer/dump truck. Some of the wood has been cut up already, It's all good hardwood ready to be cut/split and sold. Trees went down in the del recho a couple years ago so it's been drying for awhile. Please call or text Sean show contact info to coordinate site visit. I will have a backhoe and operator on site to maneuver the trees to a flat staging area where they will be safe to work on. I need this banged out in the next few weeks, probably a couple of days work if you take longer logs. Backhoe will assist with maneuvering trees and loading.
    • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
    post id: 4591142867

posted: 22 days ago

updated: a day ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]
    Went to this site and it is a massive amount of wood. Access is the problem. Couldn't get my trailer down to the wood - not even close. Guy was motivated to get rid of it and if you live close give him a call. You can easily get your truck down there if you don't mind some scratches from brush. I didn't take my down but another guy took a couple loads up to my trailer for me since I help him cut and he didn't care about scratches. I would say the 25 cords is way way low from what I saw.

2. splitoak

splitoak

I can see yellow poplar and cherry from the pics..nice

3. 1idrod

1idrod

I'm in Stephens City. Just saw this and wondered if anything is still available and how is it to get out. I have a 7x12 dump trailer. Thanks, David

4. Drvn4wood

Drvn4wood

The add has been down for a few weeks now so I'm assuming it's all gone. I have a 7x16 and couldn't get anywhere close to it. The wood was in the back of the house down a really steep hill.

5. 1idrod

1idrod

Thanks.