In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Upstate NY GTG - April 23

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Adirondackstihl, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Adirondackstihl

Adirondackstihl

The Cutting Edge
    447 State Route 27
    Greenwich, NY 12834

The Cutting Edge - Greenwich, Ny - 518-692-2878 - Ventrac Tractors, Exmark Mowers, Timberwolf Wood Splitters

* JUST A REMINDER*

Please consider a $15-20 donation upon arrival. This will help cover the cost of the food vendor that will be on site and a small fraction of the wood purchased to play with.
    There will be several staff members, including myself who will be accepting the donations.
    Thank You in advance!!

Last years $1,400 food bill was covered by Scott & Steve.
    Since we are the ones utilizing this amenity, I believe it's only fair to them.
    It would cost more than that ($20) for anyone to go elsewhere for a few meals (unless you eat ramen noodles).

ALSO.....
    There will be a sign up sheet that we would like you to sign. By doing so, you will be entered into a raffle drawing for some kickazz prizes.
    Group photo will be between 12:00 & 1:00, your face is needed!

@cuttinscott
    If there is anything you need me to add and/or edit here, just let me know!

* PLEASE WEAR PROPER PPE *

If you plan on running a saw, please wear chaps at a minimum!! I dare say that the property owners will mandate this.
    If you do not own a pair, there will be a variety of brands and sizes for sale. If you cannot afford a pair, or wife took all your money, myself & 166 have a loaner pair for you to wear while you operate a saw.
    Gloves, boots, eye protection are at your discretion, but highly recommended.

Gasifier, Stihl Livin and blacksmith like this.
  2. Jack Straw

Jack Straw

What exactly is going on and how many members usually attend? I'll have to get permission from my probation officer to leave the county :rofl: :lol:

Gasifier likes this.
  3. Gasifier

Gasifier

She already said no.:picard:

Jack Straw likes this.
  4. Jack Straw

Jack Straw

Drive down to my house, and I'll drive you there! :thumbs: