In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

★★★★★ Tree Stuff.com

Discussion in 'Firewood Accessories' started by capetownkg, Nov 2, 2015.

1. capetownkg

capetownkg

Didnt know where to put this so figured here was good. I broke my oil cap on the 562xp so went searching for some flip caps to replace them. Stumbled on a site
    Treestuff.com . Grabbed two flip caps for 10 bucks and was pleasantly surprised when it arrived quickly and with somw other goodies.

20151102_180254.jpg

They included a buff to wear and some stickers and magnet. Also some info about a tree trade show coming up in Pittsburgh next weekend. So if you havent heard about these guys check them out they definitely will get more of my business.

Camber, WVhunter, Shawn Curry and 4 others like this.
  2. cnice_37

cnice_37

Good company, nice prices and shipping is fast. I usually wear a bandana when doing any physical work, I ran out and used their thingamabob that I cut in half. Worked well and very comfortable. Freebies, they know how to get a customer to come back. Pretty sure that's where I bought my bull rope from.

WVhunter and Shawn Curry like this.
  3. Shawn Curry

Shawn Curry

They've won my business as well. Very fast shipping - if I get my order in by noon on Wednesday, I'll have it by the weekend. Always free shipping on orders over $100, and they don't try to screw you on it like Bailey's does. (Any time I've ordered more than 1 item from Baileys, one of the items mysteriously goes into 'backorder', for 1 day, and then they split the order and ding me on the shipping twice.)

Don't forget the returning customer coupon code - "ARBORIST" - good for 10% off!

4. bocefus78

bocefus78

Also, don't know if they still do but in the past if you reviewed your purchase item on their site and shoot them am email, they will send you a free t shirt for doing the review!

Shawn Curry and WVhunter like this.
  5. mike bayerl

mike bayerl

I like them too. Usually the best prices and great customer service.

Shawn Curry likes this.
  6. thistle

thistle

Great stuff,have been ordering a couple times yearly since 2011.Best prices,even better than Bailey's sale prices 90% of the time.And FREE shipping with every order $100 or more. :yes:

If I send order in Monday morning,the package will be on my front deck Wednesday afternoon. :ups:

Plus every order gets a free fridge magnet & a couple stickers,in addition to that business card/coupon with 5% off code ARBORIST. No expiration date on those,I still have 2 of them left in desk drawer.

Shawn Curry likes this.
  7. firecracker_77

firecracker_77

I like them too. Bought a bunch of Oregon chains and wedges from them