In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Timberwolf Wood Burning Stove - EPA2100

Discussion in 'Modern EPA Stoves and Fireplaces' started by Nordic Splitter, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Nordic Splitter

Nordic Splitter

Description
    Get not only a powerful wood burning but also one of the most efficient around to save you time and money. $1218.00

• Meets 2020 EPA Standards
    • Heat Capacity: 500-1500+ Square Feet
    • Maximum Output BTU/Hour: 52,000
    • Maximum Efficiency: Up To 85.5%
    • Dimensions: 26"W x 31 1/2"H x 21 5/8"D
    • Warranty: 5 Years Firebox And Stainless Tubes | 1 Year Remaining Parts
    This stove is truly one of the best values in the market. With 52,000 max BTUs and a 1,500 square feet of heat capacity this stove can keep your home warm and toasty on the coldest days. This stove also offers 85.5% efficiency which is amongst the highest efficiency in the the market. Save your time dealing with wood by getting the most out of it with this incredible stove.

Make this stove your own by choosing from our various options. You can get this stove with either legs or a pedestal depending on what suits your homes décor best. You can also choose an ash pan or blower if you want to take your stove to the next level.

Additional Informational

• Minimum Hearth Pad Size: 48" x 48"
    • Maximum Burn Time: 6 Hours
    • Firebox Volume: 1.5 Cubic Feet
    • Ideal Firewood Length: 16" (Left To Right)
    • Flu Size: 6"
    • Weight: 227 Lbs
    • Certification: EPA, CSA
    Specifications
    SKU EPA2100-B
    Manufacturer Timberwolf
    Heating BTU 52,000
    Square Footage 500-1500
    Efficiency 85.50%
    Material steel
    Type Freestanding, Single Sided
    Fuel Type Wood
    Size Range Up To 29" Wide
    Max Log Length 18"
    Height 31.50"
    Width 26"
    Depth 21.62"
    Resources
    You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents

What are your thoughts on this one????

Attached Files:

FatBoy85 and PA Mountain Man like this.
  2. snaple4

snaple4

Sounds good on paper. Have you looked to see if it qualifies for the 26% tax break for this year? Wonder how much thinner the metal is compared to a base Ideal Steel for Woodstock which comes in at $1,472.6 with the tax break if your tax situation qualifies....

Nordic Splitter likes this.
  3. FatBoy85

FatBoy85

This one was mine only it was the 2200 model. 1.9 firebox. I loved it and got it for a great price. Typical tube stove though so mornings were cold unless I got lucky and found coals in the morning. Not a well insulated model for that matter but I really couldn't complain when it was rolling well. Really saved me a lot of the heating bills. The view was the best as I would often sit and enjoy the fire rather than the TV. Couple of times the stove seemed like it would overfire, the draft in my house then was pretty good so on a windy day it might have been worse. The house wasn't sealed well, lots of gaps and drafts except for my daughter's room.

One issue at this is the door for mine would slowly inch up out of the hinges over time loading the stove. One time it fell out but luckily it wasn't hot at the time, basically how I figured out it was doing it but I got wise in checking it and making adjustments, putting it back down in the hinge. Maybe polishing the hinge pins and flanges would help? I also replaced the door seal gasket after noticing the gasket was not completely adhered all the way around. Instead of just securing the floppy end, I redid the whole thing. Mainly because I managed to get the stove almost 6 whole months until installing it. Gave me time to have my plan set up: hearth, slate set and whatnot. No pictures of my set up posting here but they are on a few threads. Getting ready for work so I can post the link later.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021