In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Sure glad i got my wood when i did!!

Discussion in 'The Wood Market' started by B.Brown, Dec 21, 2020.

1. B.Brown

B.Brown

Been warmer here, but, supposed to turn off to the mid 20's or so this coming week. I got my wood in WAYYYYY before last summer, all split, stacked and covered. Been raining a lot here in the PNW. Its been more like it normally was during halloween. That time of the year is normally constant rain. My woods a little damp on the west end of the pile, but, only below where my tarp didn't cover it to the ground. Besides i like to uncover my stacks if the weathers nice even in the winter/fall. I just pull the tarp up and over the other part of the tarp. Let the air circulate a little bit around it, then recover if the rains on the way. I checked it with the moisture meter way last summer, marked it down on the wood then i'll check it as time goes by again, mark it, date it, day , and month, makes it more interesting that way, lol.

But, now, gettin a little bored so have to start the saw up to trim some down in length, just for the heck of it. Every one have a great CHRISTmas!!