In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

No Longer Available Stihl 090AV, early style

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by NewToStihl, Feb 15, 2018.

1. NewToStihl

NewToStihl

I got this saw complete, but incredibly dirty and in a non-running condition. I disassembled the covers, top end, carb, etc., then cleaned it all up and reassembled it with some new gaskets and a new air filter. The cylinder has one broken fin on the very top, so no concern at all with cooling or functionality.

As can be seen in the photos, the saw shows its age and wear, but not in bad condition overall. Shy of the starter pull handle it is completely OEM. The clutch still has the friction material on all six shoes. The saw starts, idles, revs, cuts and oils just like it should. It is tuned to factory specs on the H and L, and the wind vane kicks in right where it should around 7,500 RPM. That is all based on 32:1 mix and about 800’ elevation.

$1,000 PHO. I have several bars available as well if the buyer is interested.

Here is a video. The bar in the video is not an option, I just use that short bar to tune & test.

Thank you.

IMG_1150.JPG IMG_1151.JPG IMG_1152.JPG IMG_1154.JPG IMG_1157.JPG IMG_1156.JPG IMG_1153.JPG IMG_1149.JPG