In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Stickers..

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Support' started by LinkedXJ, Dec 19, 2017.

1. LinkedXJ

LinkedXJ

Is there a hold up with stickers?

2. Grizzly Adam

Grizzly Adam null

What stickers? Fhc decals? Everything is shipping from yesterday to Wednesday.

Weaher stickers? See my thread in the Suggestion s and Support forum

brenndatomu likes this.
  3. Grizzly Adam

Grizzly Adam null

I see you ordered decals on Dec 5. Look in the Swag Shoppe and you will see a notice that it takes up to 3 weeks for our printer to produce these items. We don't have a warwhouse full of Swag, it is made after its been orded. Since it is going out after only two weeks, no there is no hold up.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    brenndatomu likes this.
  4. The Wood Wolverine

The Wood Wolverine

Well, they do hold boards up...
    [​IMG]

I like to use dry pine.

Horkn and brenndatomu like this.
  5. LinkedXJ

LinkedXJ

Where's this printer located? On another planet?

6. Grizzly Adam

Grizzly Adam null

No, Iowa. Does someone to be from a distant land to have a busy business and take time to ensure the product is made properly before it is sent to the customer?

Are yoy trying to say you haven't received your order yet? Have you check your email, and spam filter for a shipping notification? If you do not have one I will call over there and get you one.

TurboDiesel and brenndatomu like this.
  7. LinkedXJ

LinkedXJ

Probably shouldnt of told me 2 weeks then and then never gave me an update on it taking longer.
    Its already been longer then 3 weeks by the way.

No, i have not received my decals or any type of email from anyone concerning the decals.

Guess i should of asked around on others experiences with buying from here.

8. Grizzly Adam

Grizzly Adam null

How would I have given you ab update on it taking longer? I do not work in the print shop we hired to do our swag. I was told it had been shipped, so until I hear differently I assumed it had been.

As you likely know, this website is completely volunteer and the staff do jot profit off of the money made here. However, serveral membere have when hard times have fallen on them and their familes.

I just heard back from the printer and it looks like you package somehow got sent elsewhere. They are putting together a rush package to you and you should have it soon. I asked to be sent the tracking number as soon as it goes out.

You are the first person this has happened to, people make mistakes especially during the holiday rush. I am going to refund your money since the order didn't go out on time.

9. brenndatomu

brenndatomu

better overnight it too...this is an emergency sticker order dontcha know? ;)

10. LinkedXJ

LinkedXJ

Yeah who cares about paying for somehing and never receiving it, no big deal. I can clearly see how this matter involves you. Great job at sticking your nose in someone else's business.

You just spoiled it for me bud, thanks a bunch.

11. Grizzly Adam

Grizzly Adam null

If you ask around I think you will find no one that hasn't received what they paid for. If you wabt something fast, don't order from places that make things to order. You have received a refund and will still be receiving your order, I don't know what else to tell you.

brenndatomu likes this.
  12. brenndatomu

brenndatomu

Hey thanks! :handshake:
    Posted in open forum on the www, so yup, everybody gonna see your bidniss...me personally, I would have PMd a mod if I wanted to check in on an order if I didn't want to hear from the peanut gallery...:BrianK:
    Well that didn't take much.
    Nah...I don't buy it...I bet you will still actually enjoy them once you have them...after some time has gone by...and the sting of my big meany comments wears off. :emb:

Don't get your shorts wadded up over my comments...I was just funning with ya bit...notice the winky emoji smiley dude in my post?
    And yes...I am a chronic smart azz :D :fart: :dancer: :rootintootin:

:santa:

TurboDiesel likes this.
  13. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete Moderator

I don’t understand? Why wherent we contacted a week ago?

Everything is made off site for us because we can’t stock like a warehouse. We don’t make a dime it all goes to funding the site and helping others complete non profit..........

That means things happen from time to time. We are sorry they didn’t show up That’s why you are refunded and they are still coming...

14. raybonz

raybonz Moderator

We appreciate the support however we don't appreciate the off color remarks.. We are all volunteers here and not one of us makes a penny off anything sold here.. Adam does an outstanding job and puts in long hours to keep this site running smooth.. Please be patient this is not Walmart..

Thanks,
    Ray

15. Scotty Overkill

Scotty Overkill Administrator

LinkedXJ, it was the fault of the printer, not the fault of anyone here. So let's step back for a minute, calm down, and reassess the situation.

Grizzly Adam issued you a full refund, and your stuff will still arrive to you. The only item we actually have in Stock is the small batch of custom hats, they ship directly from me when ordered.

As has already been mentioned, we don't profit from the Swag Shoppe, this site is run totally voluntarily and it is done so for your benefit. We could charge advertising and clog the pages up with ads, but as of right now that hasn't happend, all because of whatever small profit we make from the swag shoppe. That's what pays for this site to exist.

Please understand that you are the first one this has happened to, and grizz has done everything in his power to make it right.

wildwest, Horkn, Pallet Pete and 4 others like this.
  16. The Wood Wolverine

The Wood Wolverine

I've ordered multiple times. Never had an issue or delay. Once I had a computer glitch on my end and I ordered the same thing twice within minutes. Reached out to staff and it was corrected immediately.
    Sorry ya had a bad experience Linked. I'm sure these guys will have it sorted.

17. Grizzly Adam

Grizzly Adam null

Tracking says you'll have decals today.