In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Shout out for Henry Rifles

Discussion in 'The Game Room' started by rottiman, Feb 1, 2018.

1. rottiman

rottiman

Got myself a new Henry Long Ranger in .223/5.56 a couple of weeks ago. When I picked the gun up from a local dealer, I wanted to pick up a couple of extra clips. Dealer checked with his suppliers and was told that Henry had not released any extra clips to Canada. After I got home, I e-mailed Henry directly and within 1 hour they replied and advised that they could provide clips directly. I ordered 2 the following day. About a week later I received them in the mail. When I opened the package I found the 2 clips marked .223 in their plastic containers. I just happened to open the boxes only to discover one clip was for a .223 and the other for a .308.
    so, I get on the phone to customer service. Within 5 minutes they placed a new order for one clip and then advised me to keep the .308 clip as it would be too much hassle for me to return it.

I have now seen that their customer service is as fine as their guns. Refreshing to see a American company who strives to make quality products and is willing to aid their customers in a REALLY prompt and efficient manor.
    I currently have 2 Henry's and can say I will no doubt expand the collection in the future.

94BULLITT, Chaz, Brian72 and 6 others like this.
  2. Locust Post

Locust Post

I have been considering a Henry 45-70 now that they are legal for deer in Ohio.

3. stihl sawing

stihl sawing

Good to hear they took care of ya, I'd really like one of them golden boys.

Locust Post and rottiman like this.
  4. rottiman

rottiman

Yup, my other Henry is a Golden Boy .22 with the Octagon barrel.

Locust Post and stihl sawing like this.
  5. Will C

Will C

That's great to know. Keep us posted on the Long Ranger and how you like it. They interest me!

stihl sawing likes this.
  6. Sourwood

Sourwood

My brother shhots that caliber in his Winchester lever action. Good deer bullet.

stihl sawing likes this.