In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Raising a glass to Kenis

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Scotty Overkill, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Scotty Overkill

Scotty Overkill Administrator

Just got done working for the evening, trying to finish up my basement workbench so I can catch up on my saws....

I'm raising a glass of Lancaster County Blueberry Hard Cider in memory of my buddy. May God Rest your soul and keep your family healthy and safe, thank you for your friendship brother, we will never forget you here at FHC! See you on the other side, save some saw logs for us over there....

20220330_223634.jpg

Anyone who'd like to add a toast here is more than welcome, doesn't have to be tonight, whenever you feel the need.

God Bless you all for helping and donating to Kenis's family. The outpouring of love and support from you all blows me away, myself and all of the staff here are humbled and amazed.....this REALLY IS the best forum on the internet!

2. Eric VW

Eric VW Moderator

Well said Scotty Overkill.
    I miss ya Kenis- it was a privilege and an honor to know you while you walked the ground; to see you in the moment being a great husband, father: a masterful hawdah, helper and friend.
    To Kenis- may you be taller now than ever before, brother!
    Til next time Dex... :salute:
    image.jpg

And as stated by Scotty, thank you to you FHC guys and gals who took time out of your day to offer kind words or prayers on Dex and his family’s behalf. He really embodied the spirit of FHC.
    RIP Kenis.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
  3. Backwoods Savage

Backwoods Savage Moderator

I had a toast before you did. Probably will top that off with another today. RIP my good friend and brother.

4. sirbuildalot

sirbuildalot

I've never met the man, but he sounds like he was an honorable friend and family man. Way too young. God bless his family in this tough time.

[​IMG]

5. NH mountain man

NH mountain man

20220404_075553.jpg Kenis, I never met you on this side, but I'll meet you on the other side

6. HoneyFuzz

HoneyFuzz

20220405_144153.jpg
    Can't seem to find any words today .