Made some progress today cleaning up my log pile; which will be in the way as this whole area will need to be re-graded. The first stack was red and white pine, ended up with 2 face cords from it. The next log pile is ash, and I ended up adding to it first - I’ve been trying to focus on just cleaning up, but this one didn’t leaf out much this year and it was going to be an easy drop right into my processing area. No sense leaving it and then building a pole barn in the way. So, I made another mess. I didn’t leave myself much hinge on the one side there, but it still went right where I planned; which was basically where it wanted to go anyway.