In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Dealer Pellet Stoves Reno

Discussion in 'Service Providers' started by BenjaminFranklin, Nov 9, 2016.

1. BenjaminFranklin

BenjaminFranklin

You can check out pellet stove Reno at renofireplaces.com. I suggest you to use pellet stove.They're extremely efficient you can enjoy a nice fire and keep warm at the same time.You will get all the answers to your questions regarding pellet stoves in Reno at [email protected] or to discuss new products, installation and sales, fireplace or pellet stove repair.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  2. slvrblkk

slvrblkk

What brand(s) of pellets do you carry?

3. BenjaminFranklin

BenjaminFranklin

Hello slvrblkk,

You can select one of the product link below and to take a view at the models they are displaying on their web site. And don’t forget our web address —www.renofireplaces.com . That way, you can always come back to us when it’s time to see your future fireplace. If you have any query, any question regarding pellet stoves in Reno mail to [email protected] or to discuss new products.
    Wood Burning Stoves and Fireplace Installation | Fireplace Inserts Gas

Thanks,
    Benjamin Franklin Fireplace

4. slvrblkk

slvrblkk

What brand(s) of WOOD PELLETS do you carry??? I clicked around the entire site and found nothing. I live on the east coast so I'm just wondering what is carried in your neck of the woods.

will711 and SKEETER McCLUSKEY like this.
  5. will711

will711

Sounds like a politician doesn't it Steve , never answer the question , just a bunch of BS or a salesman :whistle:

slvrblkk likes this.