In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Pellet pro ii help needed

Discussion in 'Pellet Stoves, Pellet Fireplaces, Pellet Furnaces' started by Shakenbake, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Shakenbake

Shakenbake

I have been running an old pellet pro ii for awhile now. I have noticed my blower speeds no longer speed up when feed motor is on. Could this be that the blowers are old?(over 10yrs blowers never changed) or could it be the circuit which is obsolete now. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

PelletHound likes this.
  2. corncob

corncob

Try removing the blowers and cleaning them and lubricating the bearings which I bet are dry as a popcorn fart.

My SOP is a complete teardown of both of my biomass stoves every fall, draft fan, room air blower, auger drives, everything. They all get cleaned with compressed air and all the bearings get lubricated with oil. I also clean out all the venting as well. never replaced any component on either of mine for the entire time I've owned them. Preventive and regular maintenance is the key. I've replaced a few door gaskets in the past but that is about it.

3. don2222

don2222

Hello
    I just thru in a P61 Circuit Board in a Pellet Pro 2 :) I kept the pusher block control to prevent Status error 6 blinks! :)

PelletHound, corncob and nitro-fish like this.
  4. nitro-fish

nitro-fish

Good job!

PelletHound and don2222 like this.