In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

No Longer Available NOS Stihl 084 Plastics

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by NewToStihl, Feb 16, 2015.

1. NewToStihl

NewToStihl

I have a small pile of NOS Stihl 084 plastics for sale. I have two sets of the HD style and one set of the older/original style. I also have one top shroud. Obviously all of these parts are no longer available from Stihl. All prices listed include shipping to the lower 48. I’m willing to ship anywhere domestically or internationally, but outside of the lower 48 will require discussion about additional shipping charges if they apply. I tried to price them appropriately for being NLA/NOS, but if you think my prices are out of line feel free to make an offer and if I don’t get asking price after a reasonable amount of time I’ll consider best offers. I will not separate any of the sets and I’m not interested in trades.

Preferred payment method is PayPal “Friends or Family” or add 3% to the total for fees.

If you'd like more, or more specific photos of anything just let me know.

Set #1: ***SOLD***
    NOS HD filter kit (excluding actual filter) with the original packaging. It includes the base, cover, gasket, what appears to be a sponge prefilter, and some odd little ‘control valve’. I received this kit as you see it and believe it to be as it was packaged, but unless my eyes are playing tricks on me there is a very slight difference in the shade of orange on the two pieces. Asking $90 shipped OBO.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Set #2: ***SOLD***
    NOS HD filter plastic set that includes only the base & cover. This set does not include any packaging. It has strips of foam/rubber around the mating edges which I have seen before, but can’t honestly say I know they came like this from the factory. This set is a notably darker shade of orange than any of the other parts I have listed. Asking $75 shipped OBO.
    [​IMG]

Set #3 ***POSSIBLY SOLD - PENDING VERIFICATION***
    NOS original style filter kit with the original packaging and includes the cover, filter, and filter base. Asking $65 shipped OBO.
    [​IMG]

Top Shroud ***SOLD***
    NOS top shroud. It does not have the model tag attached to the top and does not include original packaging. Although it is new & never used it has been floating around in boxes for many moons so there is some very minor scuffing and some paint missing from the black felling line. Asking $45 shipped OBO.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
    Cut4fun likes this.
  2. NewToStihl

NewToStihl

First two sets are shroud are gone. Third set was called for, but is awaiting verification. Thanks.

3. Bomar

Bomar

Any 084 stuff left

4. NewToStihl

NewToStihl

Not really much at all. What are you looking for?