In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Lopi Yankee PS service manual?

Discussion in 'Pellet Stoves, Pellet Fireplaces, Pellet Furnaces' started by GHinNH, Oct 13, 2020.

1. GHinNH

GHinNH

I have a PDF of the owners manual but have seen mention of a service manual. Being how old it is all the links I found are dead, any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm hoping there is a feed rate trim pot/and/or ex blower buried on the control board (I hope) but have not yet looked closely. I will be firing it up for a test run tomorrow so I'm just trying to find out what I have available.

Since I'm here, there is a convection blower speed control, any idea what temperature should I be looking to get from the room blower? If it gets too hot, without evacuating the heat fast enough, I would think it might possibly trip the hopper sensor.

Thanks

2. imacman

imacman

I had an Avalon Astoria, but all the Travis stoves were very similar. Here is what I have, a Service Manual, troubleshooting guide, and even the rare "Multi-Fuel Burn Pot Modification" tech sheet.

Attached Files:

jtakeman and GHinNH like this.
  3. GHinNH

GHinNH

Thats great, thanks!

jtakeman and imacman like this.