In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

In search of all service/technical manuals

Discussion in 'Pellet Stoves, Pellet Fireplaces, Pellet Furnaces' started by smwilliamson, May 4, 2019.

1. smwilliamson

smwilliamson

Constructing an "Everything Pellet Stove Guide" for our resources page by manufacturer, I need technical manuals, specifically voltages and draft pressures for various models that are too many to list. I used to have all this stuff and cannot find it in my old hard drives. So, let's start over. If you know of a link that actually has info, share it. If you have a physical manual and don't mind sending me a copy, I'll send you a free part for your stove for anything I don't already have. I'll return any manuals that are sent.

ivanhoe likes this.
  2. badbob

badbob

Good luck.And, that is info shops and repair people (and us) should actually pay for. You might want to make a call to this person,was a small but reputable repair/sales shop for many years,excellent reputation. Although I think he may have been bought out,I think he still runs the Billings store. Evig Enterprises, LLC
    dba Stove Doctor
    PO Box 51298
    Billings, MT 59105

Phone: (406) 256-8721

ivanhoe and imacman like this.
  3. nailed_nailer

nailed_nailer

Scott,
    I'm sure you have all of these but here is the link to Enviro's manuals
    Enviro -Manuals
    I find the Pellet Service manual a handy resource. Listed under Misc.

Thanks for helping us regular owners all these years.
    ---Nailer--

ivanhoe and imacman like this.
  4. smwilliamson

smwilliamson

I have St. Croix, Enviro, Harman, Quadrafire, looking for Lennox. Lennox used to have a really informative one you could hack into on the back side if you could guess the extension folder. Cannot find it since the IHP acquisition.

ivanhoe likes this.
  5. ivanhoe

ivanhoe

smwilliamson and imacman like this.