In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

I'm officially just on here now

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by charlie, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charlie

charlie

Other site, one guy is now bashing anyone who has returned their Woodstock stove, saying are you proud of your mistake? Your costing someone money! Unbelievable! Well I just posted I'm all done there, that was ridiculous to post something like that.. Nope learned my lesson..

2. Scotty Overkill

Scotty Overkill Administrator

Wow, sorry to hear that Charlie, but you know you're welcome here without any repercussions....
    Was someone bashing you personally? I sure hope not.......that being said, lets not resort to bashing "them" on here either.....not sure what the whole deal is, but sounds pretty bad....

3. charlie

charlie

I have just updated to a PH , over the summer Old Hippie, Steve bought my Fireview I returned to Woodstock.. Here's what Highbeam threw in... I felt like posting I would have been proud to knock his front teeth down is throat..

His Quote: Lots of high fives for everyone with woodstocks returning their stoves. Yipee skippy. I don't plan on returning a stove. An upgrade is my fault. Are you folks proud of the mistake you made? Somebody has to eat the cost of you returning a new stove as a used one.

4. Scotty Overkill

Scotty Overkill Administrator

That's too bad it went sour over there.....one of the many reasons I was glad to leave over there. Anyway Charlie, put a thread of your install up on here.....I leafed through it over 'there' and looks like you did a fantastic job....I see it in your avatar and that thing looks gorgeous.

5. rottiman

rottiman

Having read it, I understand. You will definitely find a more relaxed, less opinionated enviromrnt here. Enjoy........

6. charlie

charlie

No problem. I'm just not like that and don't want to waste my time around people like that. I'm here to learn and help and not make fun of anyone who has no idea about something and needs some info.. If I have information I'm glad to pass it on.. There's a lot of jealousy on the other site.. I just showed myself I no longer need to click on that site... My enjoyment is right here...And I'm no better the anyone else on this site....

smoke show likes this.
  7. charlie

charlie

Thanks Scotty, I did post it here.. no big deal.. I'm just glad to be away from all that hidden tension.. Wow big time over there... love this site!

8. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete Moderator

It
    On that not I am gonna stop this before it becomes a bashing thread. I mean no offense Charlie and it is good to see you !

Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
    Grizzly Adam and papadave like this.
  9. DexterDay

DexterDay Administrator

Welcome Charlie.... :)

Glad to see you again.

charlie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.