In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

For Sale Husqvarna 562xp SOLD

Discussion in 'FHC Classifieds' started by Carbine, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Carbine

Carbine

Up for grabs is a 2015 562xp project for sale. Saw starts and runs, but shows light scoring on exhaust side of piston. I personally feel it was a bad fuel or fuel/mix problem, although I can't say for sure.
    Could use a new sprocket, and a buffer on the pro side. Leaks a little bar oil too (doesn't appear anything out of ordinary.)
    I don't really want to sell this saw, it would be a daily user of I kept it. I'm tighter on funds than I normally am this time of year, and why it's up for grabs.
    I personally wouldn't even replace the piston if I kept it, I'd just clean it up and I think it'd be fine. It doesn't look bad in pics, and looks even better in person.
    IMG_20171129_114736446.jpg

chipper1 and Chvymn99 like this.
  2. Carbine

Carbine

3. Armbru84

Armbru84

Nice!

eatonpcat, chipper1 and Carbine like this.
  4. mdavlee

mdavlee

Dang Jeff. I thought I was on the rebound from buying saws. Looks like a killer deal right there.

chipper1 and Carbine like this.
  5. Carbine

Carbine

Glad to see you are still around buddy, have seen ya in a while. I haven't been on the forums much lately, kinda get caught up with life here and there lol.

mdavlee likes this.
  6. mdavlee

mdavlee

I'm still around some. Not building any saws any more. Sold my lathe and that stuff. Just turned into a job and I hated it. Been cutting and splitting wood lately but that's the extent of my saw stuff. Kind of glad this is marked sokd already. Saves my paypal from hurt

chipper1 and Carbine like this.
  7. Carbine

Carbine

There is a fine line between a hobby that generates an income, and another job. Don't blame ya a bit.

I'm trying to free up a little cash here and there to help with Christmas and finishing the shop. Should have it insulated in another few weeks, I'm pumped!

8. mdavlee

mdavlee

Yep. It got to be a job I hated. Still don't mind muffler mods. I still love welding.

That's great.

Armbru84 and chipper1 like this.
  9. chipper1

chipper1

20 mufflers heading your way :hair:.
    I'd enjoy having a welder, but that's putting the cart before the horse, I should probably get a pole barn built first lol.

eatonpcat, Armbru84 and mdavlee like this.