In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Greene Gold pellets?

Discussion in 'The Pellet Bag' started by Smokinpiney, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Smokinpiney

Smokinpiney

Found a ton of these local to me for a fair price but I can't seem to find much info on them other than they're manufactured by green team. Anyone here burned them? Thanks!

2. Smokinpiney

Smokinpiney

After a little more digging i found an old thread here where someone mentions that they're the same exact pellet as greene team and gt "platinum". I can get these for about $4/bag plus about $30 in fuel (80mile round trip). I might just take the ride this afternoon.

3. bogieb

bogieb

Around here GT's are fairly expensive. Some people love them, some hate them. IIRC, those are hardwood so I'm sure it depends on whether your stove likes that kind. Mine do like HW so if I ever came upon a deal for them, I would grab some.

PelletHound and Smokinpiney like this.
  4. Smokinpiney

Smokinpiney

I went ahead and picked them up. @200/ton+ $30 in fuel i think it was a good deal. The pallet was still fully wrapped.
    I burned some of regular greene teams a few years ago and was happy with them. If they're indeed all the same thing then I'll be glad I grabbed these. But at this point anything is better than the TSC junk and wet bags of green supremes at lowes around here in the winter :rofl: :lol:.