In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Game tags

Discussion in 'The Game Room' started by Beetle-Kill, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Beetle-Kill

Beetle-Kill

Who else has to put in for draw licenses if you want a certain season or area?
    Our Game Management Units (GMU's) are broken up all over the state, your tag is only good for that area if you draw one. I think OTC can be most areas for certain seasons.
    I drew bear and deer, so a "beer" tag. No luck with elk this year, may have to go OTC.

wildwest, Camber, Ronaldo and 2 others like this.
  2. Sandhillbilly

Sandhillbilly

Myself, my wife and a couple friends usually go to Wyoming and get some doe antelope. We usually manage to draw every time, applying as a party. 2 tags each for right at $100

3. wildwest

wildwest Moderator

Some game tags here are pushed out due to covid. It says check back later.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    Chvymn99 and Beetle-Kill like this.
  4. blacktail

blacktail

Most, but not all, of our GMUs are open to some kind of general season. We always put in for a late season draw in the unit that we hunt the most. The hunt we apply for isn't nearly as popular as some are, so the odds aren't terrible. Our drawing should be soon. We've been drawn a few times and we've got 4 or 5 bonus points this year.

FatBoy85 and Chvymn99 like this.