In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Finally replacing saw horse work table with real shop table!

Discussion in 'The DIY Room' started by don2222, Nov 26, 2017.

1. don2222

don2222

Hello
    A few months back I did a thorough internet search for a nice metal work table. I did find one I liked and seriously considered it.. It had storage underneath, but the $1200 price tag was a real show stopper! It is a solid 260 lbs
    Cabinet Workbench - 60 x 30", Maple Top H-6335 - Uline
    Then just recently Harbor Freight came out with this work table. It is a bit smaller but at 183.5 lbs it seams to be just as solid! The price is right!
    46 in. Mobile Workbench with Solid Wood Top
    Then they put it on a 3 day sale and even cheaper with the coupon! I got there an hour before they closed on the 3rd day after shoring up my new trailer and had to reboot my phone to get that coupon! It comes boxed & assembled so we had to rolled it up on the trailer and take it home.
    Manufacture's Description
    This Yukon™ 46 in. Mobile Workbench has a two-door cabinet for bulk storage. Made with heavy gauge steel, heavy duty drawer slides and a high load capacity, the mobile workstation has a solid wood top with a large surface area. The large capacity drawer has ball-bearing slides for smooth action. The bulk storage cabinet has plenty of space for large tools and supplies.
    • 15,704 cu. in. /1200 lbs. tool storage capacity
    • Full extension ball bearing drawer slides with secure drawer retention system
    • Full width top drawer with spacious bulk storage cabinet below
    • 200 lb. drawer capacity
    • Premium powder coated finish
    • Keyed locking system
    • Heavy-duty 5 in. x 2 in. casters
    • Welded steel construction
    • Solid wood work surface
    • An additional lift-gate charge may apply.
    See pics below
    Does anyone else have this shop table?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017