In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Finally got Heatmaster G 200 installed

Discussion in 'OWB's and Gasification Boilers' started by farmer rob, Dec 24, 2022.

1. farmer rob

farmer rob

Hello group I wanted to let you know my first weeks after finally getting my Heat Master Unit hooked up and running.
    I bought the unit in 2020 as was planning on building a new house well that did not happen till late in 2021 and we finally moved in in Sept 2022.I had the new furnace installed with the exchange unit so when I hooked up the Boiler it be easy.
    I installed the unit in my newly built attached garage and after changing insurance companies I was finally able to hook it up.
    Finally in Middle of Dec I got the Heat Master running. I am impressed so far and as with everything is a learning curve.It is so nice to be able to fill it twice a day a while keeping the house a comfortable 74 degrees and 72 at night.
    Thus far wood use seems to be less than my wood stove use in the same house and of coarse I will keep everyone updated during the first winter on wood use etc.
    Attached are a few pictures of the installed unit and then the final product.

Attached Files:

2. JD Guy

JD Guy

Nice, congratulations!

Chvymn99 likes this.
  3. Creekin

Creekin

Looks great, should be very happy!

Chvymn99 likes this.
  4. Chvymn99

Chvymn99 Moderator

Nice... Should be a breeze to load it up... :D ...

brenndatomu likes this.
  5. brenndatomu

brenndatomu

Much more so if it was outside...:whistle: :D

Chvymn99 likes this.
  6. farmer rob

farmer rob

Yes it is nice loading it and actually even have gotten the Boss Lady to load it & we all know that would not likely happen if it was out doors.

brenndatomu and Chvymn99 like this.