In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Fahrenheit Technologies Endurance 50F for sale

Discussion in 'Pellet Stoves, Pellet Fireplaces, Pellet Furnaces' started by Arti, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Arti

Arti

Sadly it is time for me to part with my Fahrenheit 50F.
    It is Located near Platteville Wi. 53818
    It is a later model with auto ignition, I have moved to North Central Missouri 63555 zip to a home with no basement so it isn't practical for me to keep it. Could possibly deliver to Southwest Wisconsin / North East Missouri area or in between these 2 locations. This is a good unit that is to nice to just let it set.
    Pricing it at $1,000 , it doesn't come with any piping or thermostat although I could likely find a thermostat for it. (I'm a retired HVAC contractor)
    Also have a Quadra Fire and a PelPro? for sale both in good working condition. I'm thinking $300 on the Quad and $200 on the PelPro. Sorry I can't get pics until after the 15th of March.
    If interested my email is [email protected]
    Thanks for looking at my ad.

CleanFire, slvrblkk, ivanhoe and 3 others like this.
  2. jtakeman

jtakeman Moderator

1K is a bargain!! Wished you were closer..........

May I also suggest you post this in the FHC classified section. see link: FHC Classifieds

Good luck, Hope they all find good homes!! ;)

CleanFire, slvrblkk, ivanhoe and 2 others like this.
  3. ivanhoe

ivanhoe

Sorry to see you leaving us:(, those stoves are a steal for whoever buys them:thumbs:
    You can still pop in and participate like imacman:D

4. Arti

Arti

Thx for the kind words.
    I'll pop in from time to time to visit. Still using a Quad for extra heat in a family room. Moved out of a house we built in 1971, takes a lot of time to sort out the boxes we accumulated in all those years.