In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

EZBlaze super premiums kickin it this year!

Discussion in 'The Pellet Bag' started by Tullytown, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Tullytown

Tullytown

these pellets have changed each year for past few years..
    when i first bought them, they we're medium sized, reddish/blond color.. nice smell, low ash, excellent heat.
    then next season they we're smaller, very dark brown color, and had a chemical smell. excellent heat.
    this year the pellets are back to small kernal size, [ can lower my harman feed rate] light color, great smell, excellent heat and appears to have the least amount of ash i have seen other than my Doug firs........BIG THUMBS UP THIS YEAR!!!!!

Rich250, CleanFire, Russell and 3 others like this.
  2. Rich250

Rich250

The easy blaze I got from TSC last week are definitely better then any of the easy blaze I have burned in the past. May even go grab another ton for 195.00 before the deal ends.

ttdberg and slvrblkk like this.
  3. Tullytown

Tullytown

Right on the money...I would buy in a heartbeat at 195.00....
    the fly in the oitment here is will they be the same next season...?
    i have Matras up next after the Blaze dissapear and over time have accumulated 3 tons of Supreme doug firs in the basement. have added a ton each yr to my 4 ton order.
    don't know what the heck i'm waiting for to burn them because the Blaze cuts it even in single digit temps.
    got to start using the firs but so far winters back here have been " not brutal" at all.
    need to re-emphasize again that this yrs Blaze are in the same low ash family as the firs which i did actually burn thru a few last winter..

Rich250 likes this.
  4. ttdberg

ttdberg Pellet Pig

At that price you might as well stock up now, it’s like putting money in the bank.

Pete Zahria and Rich250 like this.
  5. Tullytown

Tullytown

I'm in Pa same as Rich.. bucks county and paid around 60-70 more ton for the blaze..

Rich250 likes this.