In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

★★★★☆ Enviro Omega

Discussion in 'Pellet Burners' started by jtakeman, Aug 29, 2014.

1. jtakeman

jtakeman Moderator

I've had my Omega for 5 seasons now and so far its been a work horse. Besides a bit of surface rust(basement install) she looks as good as the day I installed her. One of the best air wash systems I have seen at keeping the glass clean. Besides an early blip(Igniter-control board issue covered under warranty) The only part I have changed is the Agitator( 50-1697).

We still are in love with it and the only complaint I have is the cost of spare parts is rather high. The only reason I didn't give it the 5th star! I still haven't found a pellet or fuel it won't burn or ignite.

It isn't made anymore, But it is very similiar to the sister Enviro Maxx M.

2. RockyMtnHigh

RockyMtnHigh

Nice, I have a Vistaflame (Enviro's ugly cousin) and I couldn't be happier. I've been around a lot of pellet stoves over the years as well although this is the first time I've had one in my own residence. I read the manual and it says if I keep it clean it will continue to work well, who would have thought?

jtakeman and wildwest like this.