In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

No Longer Available Englander 30-NC Wood Stove and Homelite 5 ton splitter

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by Flyer304, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Flyer304

Flyer304

Hello to All,
    Located in NW Connecticut
    Having gone to a Wiseway gravity fed pellet stove, I have a few items to sell to make room for pellets for the new stove.
    I have for sale an Englander 30NC Non catalytic Wood stove
    3.5 cu ft firebox. Have spare Door glass and Door Gasket kit . Door Gasket was replaced last season and still in excellent shape. Heat tiles above firebox still good.
    Used in walkout basement. A couple exterior rust spots, but an excellent burning stove (pre season repaint?)
    Asking $400 O.B.R.O. (or trade/barter for new/fresh Premium Douglas Fir wood pellets)

Also, Homelite 5 Ton electric log splitter, retrofitted for single hand operation. Can be seen on You tube.
    Title at You Tube: "Homelite 5 ton electric Log splitter with single hand mod"
    Used for one season. does more than you think it can. used outdoors and indoors. Asking $175.00 firm

Have the manuals for both the Stove & the splitter.
    For those interested in purchasing, please note, due to previous back injuries I cannot help lift stove for loading. Stove is accessible at ground level.
    Sorry for image quality of Stove, dust specks on lens.

Thanks for looking

Attached Files:

2. Flyer304

Flyer304

Good Morning to All,

The Homelite log splitter has been sold.
    Stove is still available.
    Thank you

brenndatomu likes this.
  3. Flyer304

Flyer304

Good Afternoon to All,

Stove is still available, but I need to get it out of the way, so I can bring in 3 tons of pellets for the coming season.

So, if someone is interested, I've reduced the price to $325.00 or
    would consider trade for 1 ton of premium softwood pellets delivered to my home in Torrington.
    Easy Blaze Softwood, Vermont Wood pellet, Blazers, Purcell 100% Doug fir or similar products, or cash works.

As listed originally, I have the manual, spare Door Glass, and a spare door gasket kit that goes with it.

Thanks for looking

brenndatomu likes this.
  4. Flyer304

Flyer304

Stove was sold.

Chvymn99, bushpilot and brenndatomu like this.