In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

englander 25-pdv

Discussion in 'Pellet Stoves, Pellet Fireplaces, Pellet Furnaces' started by Dr.Faustus, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Dr.Faustus

Dr.Faustus

Hi all,

My brother has a 25-pdv and he went to change the glass gasket and the screws easily snapped flush with the door. I'm going there in a few days to extract them. Does anyone know the specs for those screws, or if i have to drill and tap, what grade screw should I buy?

Thanks in advance,

Joe

PA Mountain Man likes this.
  2. imacman

imacman

Don't know offhand what they would be, but a call to Tech support probably can get you that info, if not the actual screws themselves. They do make a "Glass Support Set" that just has the metal plates that hold the glass & gasket in......maybe you could use that as a starting point (AC-GS19).

Tech Support is (800) 245-6489

mat60 likes this.
  3. chris

chris

Need stainless screws.

mat60 likes this.
  4. Dr.Faustus

Dr.Faustus

update - nothing got the screws out of the holes. soaked in "go juice" for days, drilling the middle then easy outs didnt work. Even tried heating things up a bit. finally gave up and drilled a slightly larger hole straight through and used 2 stainless bolts and nuts with some sealant. not the most pretty but i painted them with stove paint and barely notice them. more importantly it worked.

5. mat60

mat60

That sound lake a pain in the butt. Glad you got it fixed.

imacman likes this.