In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

★★★★☆ EasyBlaze Wood Pellets (Review)

Discussion in 'Pellet Fuels' started by slvrblkk, Feb 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slvrblkk

slvrblkk

EasyBlaze Wood Pellets results: FINAL RESULTS

Temp Average – 265-378 (new thermocouple on door, cannot compare with previous reviews)

Ash Volume – 15 ounces

Ash Weight – 1.65 ounces

Ash Percentage - .26%

Fines In Bag – less than 1/8 cup

Pellet Length Avg. – 1/4” - 1”

Bag Weight – 39.2 lbs. (0 oz. left in hopper)

Burn time – 20 hours (approx.)

NOTES:

Purchased from Bucks Pellets
    $259 a ton
    Made in Virginia
    95% pine and 5% hardwood
    Both bags weighed in short at 39.2 lbs.

The first thing you notice about these when you open the bag is the great pine smell. Pellets were a lighter blonde color and have a nice sheen on them. There were very little fines in the bag. These fed fairly well considering some of the softwoods I've tested tended to want to “stick” to the sides of the hopper. Ash was a coarse, fluffy and medium to dark brown in color. There was more ash volume than I had anticipated with these but it didn't weight much.

All in all these burned very nice and hot. I would probably compare these to the Okie Golds. Really the only knock I would have on these is the bags that I have are a pound less than they should weigh. I was going to give these 3.5 stars because of the light bags but purely based off of everything else, these are a 4....IMO.

Recommend!

Disclaimer: as with everything....YOUR MILEAGE MAY VARY....the review is just my opinion of them

IMAG0464.jpg IMAG0468.jpg IMAG0467.jpg IMAG0461.jpg IMAG0463.jpg IMAG0469.jpg IMAG0471.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.