In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

For Sale Dwyer manometers

Discussion in 'FHC Classifieds' started by brenndatomu, Nov 5, 2017.

1. brenndatomu

brenndatomu

I have a some brand new un-used Dwyer Mark II model 25 manometers that were in a box I bought at auction.
    [​IMG] In perfect condition with unopened accessories package (fittings, oil, etc) I have one permanently mounted to monitor my wood furnace chimney draft. They work pretty good for checking static pressures in furnace duct work and for pellet burners too.
    $27.50 each plus $7.50 shipping (48 states, others will be actual shipping cost based on location)

eatonpcat and Armbru84 like this.
  2. eatonpcat

eatonpcat

Great price...I have one already, but I paid a little more and did not get the accesories!

brenndatomu likes this.
  3. Lucy

Lucy

Does that work for regular wood stoves, mine is not a furnace. If so, how do i go about sending you the money for one?

4. brenndatomu

brenndatomu

Yes, wood stove, furnace, pellet stoves, etc. You can either do Paypal or mail me a check. If you want to use PP, PM me your email and shipping address, I'll email a PP invoice to pay.

eatonpcat likes this.
  5. Lucy

Lucy

Good Morning brenndatomu, I've sent the money by Paypal. Will you need my shipping address or do you get that off Paypal?

6. brenndatomu

brenndatomu

Howdy! PP shows your address, I'll get that to the PO tomorrow, you should have it mid week.

eatonpcat and chipper1 like this.
  7. Lucy

Lucy

Thanks a lot, no rush. Stove is not installed yet.

eatonpcat likes this.
  8. brenndatomu

brenndatomu

Priority mail is usually only a few cents more than shipping standard (read: slow) mail...plus comes with insurance, so that's how I usually ship. What model stove are you installing? Oh wait, I just seen it in your sig...will hafta post some install pics up...:yes:

eatonpcat likes this.
  9. chipper1

chipper1

As far as I know it only shows the address when paid via services and merchandise, but not friends and family, as they assume you already know your friends and families addresses ;).
    I'd get one of these, but my wife told me I don't need one as I am a man lol.
    GLWS buddy.

eatonpcat likes this.