In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Manufacturer DIY Wood-Fired Pizza Ovens, Smokers, BBQ Grills, Pig Roasters and an AWESOME Fire Pit Grill!

Discussion in 'Service Providers' started by BrickWood Ovens, Nov 27, 2018.

1. BrickWood Ovens

BrickWood Ovens

Hello all -

Before I spend 3 hours writing a bio of our company, I'm going to provide a quick profile and update this page on a later date.

We are BrickWood Ovens - America’s LEADING manufacturer of Outdoor Pizza Oven Kits! We offer more sizes and styles of wood-fired pizza ovens than any other pizza oven brand and we always have the lowest price. No matter your masonry skill level, you too can build a rock-solid brick pizza oven with a low-cost pizza oven kit and locally sourced DIY pizza oven construction materials. And our uber-detailed pizza oven plans show you how to build a pizza oven so you can save hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on your wood fired pizza oven!

Here are links to what we offer the wood-fired community -

Outdoor Pizza Oven Installation Instructions - Let show you how to build a pizza oven with our ridiculously-detailed and colorfully illustrated DIY Pizza Oven installation instructions.

Fire Pit Grill - Our newest addition is a hit with my family, and most likely with yours too! Let us show you how to build a cinder block fire pit / fire pit grill with budget-friendly concrete block. Download our FREE Installation Instructions (PDF) and enjoy delicious wood-fired BBQ by this weekend!

Firewood Near Me - We are in the process of creating a HUGE list of firewood dealers for our customers to reference when searching for firewood in their region. We have well over 1000 current / active firewood dealers - and we would love to add more! If you are not on our list, please let us know and we will add your contact into (but you must have a LIVE website).

If you have any questions about building a Pizza Oven / DIY pizza oven, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at anytime! We'd love to answer any questions you may have!

Thanks!

BrickWood Ovens

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

eatonpcat likes this.