In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Cubex

Discussion in 'The Pellet Bag' started by Russell, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Russell

Russell

Just switched to Cubex . Right away I love the consistency of the pellets very durable, nice high gloss sheen zero fines and great smell. Throwing out lots of heat with little ash

Attached Files:

2. PelletHound

PelletHound

I burned them once years ago and they were awful.They had a bad batch and I was lucky enough to buy them.Ash was so bad it would almost put the fire out.I swore never again.But I have been hearing good things about them.Might give them another shot.

Russell, slvrblkk and bogieb like this.
  3. Russell

Russell

Yeah that’s my biggest fear each season, what if I buy 4 tons of a bad batch

PelletHound likes this.
  4. Tullytown

Tullytown

Any way you fellas can buy a few bags ahead of pullin the trigger on them??

Russell likes this.
  5. Russell

Russell

But usually you need to order late Summer early Fall so whatever I’m testing is probably not from the new shipment that is coming to fill, up coming orders ? If I wait and try to test the latest shipment I won’t see my order until the end of October ?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
  6. Tullytown

Tullytown

understand.. I order in the spring [4 tons] early buy special and then get 2 delivered in summer and 2 delivered jan-feb..
    whatever i can test in the spring is no barometer for what i will be getting going forward.
    I don't buy box store stuff but at least u can go to HD, grab couple bags to burn and head back day or so to buy ton or more of the same stock there.

Russell likes this.