In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Alien life and E.T.'s

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Beetle-Kill, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Beetle-Kill

Beetle-Kill

I was perusing a few "news" sites, and this topic was right up there along sides our POTUS and dementia.
    Take that for what you will....

So, who thinks we're not alone on our little rock in space?

Personally, I've seen some weird chit over the years. First time I was a kid, riding in the back of our Lincoln station wagon in the central valley, Calif. Big triangular thing , 9 lights- 3 per side. I was probably 7-8, but I remember it, as does my sister.
    Saw some odd things at Smith Mtn. fire look-out station.
    My uncle and I were hunting in Colo. in the early 90's. One night, we had a light show of the most beautiful red waves of, I guess, were a form of the "northern lights". And then, a big, silent thing slooowly went over us.
    I only remember bits-n-pieces of that, my uncle remembers it like it was yesterday. He is adamant that he saw windows and figures looking out of that thing. 300 yrds long is his estimate, it was big. I just remember seeing it over a ridge, then the profile as it left, a few miles away. It was pretty low. Weird stuff.
    (Atkinson mesa- 1990)

So, anyone else see any weird stuff while out in the woods?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  2. yooperdave

yooperdave

As a child, I saw a meteor. It was great! In it's final stages....low altitude and red orange yellow flaming sparks trail and GONE!

3. MikeInMa

MikeInMa

I've never had any first hand experiences with anything related to the paranormal or extraterrestrial. Same thing with dinosaurs. But I'm open minded enough to feel "The truth is out there".

4. yooperdave

yooperdave

Well....... there are all those fossilized remains, no? There's that.

But, it would seem that there's only one set of remains of UFO's. Supposedly. Kinda. Sort of. Maybe......:whistle:

[​IMG]

5. Eric Wanderweg

Eric Wanderweg

Given the immense size of the universe, it’s age, odds are we aren’t alone. Given how non-transparent government is, it’s track record, odds are we won’t know anytime soon.

6. Eric Wanderweg

Eric Wanderweg

Personally I haven’t seen any strange lights in the sky, or aircraft that looked other-worldly. On the paranormal side though.... I grew up in a house that had a little history. The family that lived there before us had a child that died there. One day I was home alone playing with a rubber superball, bouncing it off the wall and catching it. At some point I dropped it and it rolled under the cast iron radiator. I squatted down, looked at it for a second then walked out of the room. As I stepped through the doorway into the hall, the ball bounced off the wall in front of me, directly at eye level. I spent the rest of that day outside.

7. yooperdave

yooperdave

:jaw:

8. wildwest

wildwest Moderator

I think I heard something about UFO disclosure by this June as part of the stimulus package. It will be interesting, or not. :popcorn:

9. B.Brown

B.Brown

Had a similar experience one very early morning, i was out plowing snow for the county all of a sudden the WHOLE north west sky lit up as in a flashbulb type of light, for about 3 seconds. My boss called me on the radio, ''DID YOU SEE THAT'' oh yeah, i saw it, i was on top of a hill with a huge view, the reflection off the snow was incredible. There was no mention of it in any paper i looked at or on the news.

10. wildwest

wildwest Moderator

I had a similar experience, but it wasn't a meteor. I worked at the same outdoor pool for almost a decade, so I'd pulled the covers over at closing near dusk a zillion times, it was pretty, facing the mountains (north of the Flat Irons in Colo), as it took awhile to pull 4 giant covers over the entire length of the pool one at a time. I saw what looked like a small plane flying low over the mountains, and a fireball coming down from the sky. Got home and called the police, I thought 2 planes had collided.... They took my number and said they would look into it, an hour or two later some one from a gov't agency called me back and said what I'd seen was a piece of a foreign satellite entering the atmosphere and from my vantage point it appeared they collided. They did not. I don't remember what country the satellite was from, it would have been 1985-88.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    Screwloose, Horkn, blacktail and 6 others like this.
  11. JRHAWK9

JRHAWK9

I don't have any experiences related to it, but I'm not naïve enough to think our tiny little spec in all the vastness of space contains the only signs of life. I'd be more surprised if there isn't other life forms somewhere out there vs if there is.

I also view us humans as we are currently are as a work in progress as well. We are not the "end result", as we are continually evolving. In million of years from now whatever form we evolved into will be looking back upon us as we currently are as just another "step" in the process. Today's religions will be seen just as we see other long gone religions that we now refer to as mythology.

Highbeam, Screwloose, Horkn and 9 others like this.
  12. yooperdave

yooperdave

Maybe.

13. Eric VW

Eric VW Moderator

It’s all in what one believes, right....?
    :handshake:

Screwloose, Horkn, MikeInMa and 2 others like this.
  14. yooperdave

yooperdave

Yup!

:handshake:

15. jrider

jrider

As others have stated, it’s hard to imagine we are the only planet out there with life on it. Heck, there’s over 100 billion stars in the Milky Way alone with each of those stars having planetary objects revolving around them. With that being said though, I don’t believe in little green men coming to visit us.

16. The Wood Wolverine

The Wood Wolverine

Agree'd. I think it's naïve to think we're the only lifeforms in existence.
    This post could turn into a slippery conspiracy theory discussion. No, I do not believe in ghosts.. :whistle::zip:

17. Beetle-Kill

Beetle-Kill

Interesting to me is I've shared stories with people over the years, mostly Coloradan's but a number from New Mexico and Arizona. None volunteered anything until I got to know them, and then grudgingly. Just never thought anyone would believe them, so shelved it in the memory hole.
    I love the mystery of it, the "what if's" when I read about something concerning legit sightings. Some Navy footage has been intriguing, they can't explain it.

Screwloose, Horkn, Biddleman and 4 others like this.
  18. Greenstick

Greenstick

Carrington North Dakota-aka-Dakotah Territory
    I am fairly open minded about the possibility of "things" beyond current acceptance. I have never seen any ET related thing, but will not dismiss it. Supernatural things really intrigue me. I have had a couple experiences that are enough to make me question what I experienced as possible interaction but nothing that is concrete enough that I would say positively it was. The one that kinda haunts me is I have had a couple precognitive instances and a life long recurring dream. I just hope the dream isn't a precognitive omen.

Screwloose, Horkn, MikeInMa and 2 others like this.
  19. Beetle-Kill

Beetle-Kill

Bump- just cause this just happened and it was cool. I can't wait for the TV news to report about this thing, and the local reports. You heard it here first!

My wife was on the back deck and yelled for me to come out and see this. I was starting the fire in the stove so it took a few minutes before I went out side and saw it.
    I got the fire going, so I went outside to the back deck. She figures about 2-3 minutes from when she yelled at me, to when I came out.
    She was trying to figure out flight patterns, and why they were'nt right, as she works for a major airline, and we pattern the jets flying over us from DIA.
    She missed a few aspects, but she was playing with the dawgs and relaxing, so no blame on her part. But then she looked up and noticed...

-For context, think about a string of those "clear" Christmas tree lights, green twisty wires and all. The little ones, not the boulbous ones. The light is bright, but not "bright", tough to explain.
    - If you took a section of those lights, say 3', and stretched that 3' section out, ..... the bulbs would remain equidisdent, but would rotate due to the stress of being pulled apart. Torsional stress I think it's called , but I could be wrong. That being the case, the lights would not be linear. They would be up/down, not flat.

Ok, ..so.. she saw this thing acrcoss the sky tonight, going almost due East from our position, probably 15-20K elevation. Probably 30-40 miles north.
    A string of orbs, evenly spaced but not on an equal plane. They had a "warble", they were'nt even, but very close. I saw the last 45 seconds of the formation, it was something to behold. She saw 2+ minutes of it, I saw the last 45 seconds. Pretty sure it wasn't a military exercise.
    When the last orb faded out, we just giggled to each other. No one will believe it, why not chuckle?
    My name is ....... I swear the above just happened and is true.

20. wildwest

wildwest Moderator

WILD!! Could the China satellite debris falling play a part in this?