In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

★★★★☆ Agri Recycle Premium Pellets(Review)

Discussion in 'Pellet Fuels' started by lordmetalz28, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordmetalz28

lordmetalz28

Agri Recycle Premium Pellets: FINAL RESULTS

Convection air temp- 230-300

Burn Time- 20 hours

Bag Date- 10/14

Fines- less than average

Ash- Below average

NOTES:
    Purchase from Tractor supply 5.58$ a bag
    Very generic bag. not much info
    Very nice Missouri hardwood pellet
    5 bags burnt for test

These where surprisingly a very nice pellet. They reminded me of Green team platniums with less ash. The heat was more then enough to carry you thru shoulder season and right up thru the entire winter. The ash was well below average and the fines where almost non existent. The pellets where a good size aside from the first bag i opened which had quite a few long ones. My maintenance was great i didn't have to do much during this test, The burn pot self cleaned itself the entire test. I had to scrape the burn pot down once during the test compared to 5 or 6 times with other bbs pellets. These are a wonderful hardwood pellet out of Missouri that surprised me big time.I had no idea they would do this well for me. Unfortunately there nowhere to be found in the northeast this year,and i doubt you will see them again up here( seems to happen a lot with tsc stock)

Your results might be different. as always try a few bags before committing to a lot of stock

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

will711, ttdberg, slvrblkk and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.