In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Possibly a great day for business

Discussion in 'The Wood Market' started by Ohio dave, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Ohio dave

Ohio dave

2 months ago I delivered to a new customer. After I got home called and asked if it was okay to give out my number to neighbors for other potential sales. Of she can, but it almost never happens. Today her brother called for a delivery.
    I get there he said he wanted another load next week and if I was interested in free wood. Appearently a tree company is leasing some land from him to park equipment. And they are dumping their wood there. So now I have access to more wood than I can process. With possibly getting logs dropped at the house for free.
    Just need to remind everyone I only sell 1-2 cord a month and with wood being a side gig that's all I want

2. Bill2

Bill2

Doesn't get much better than that.

amateur cutter, Horkn and Midwinter like this.
  3. wildwest

wildwest Moderator

:eek:

Chaz, amateur cutter, Horkn and 2 others like this.
  4. Reddingnative

Reddingnative

I was waiting for a “and you can haul off that old ford flatbed with a 300 inline six and manual trans. It has 40,000 miles and just needs to go.” Doesn’t get much better than that!

5. amateur cutter

amateur cutter

Good luck with that when you're selling a quality product. Take all you get in log form & process what you can. It'll keep. :yes:

Chaz, MikeInMa and buZZsaw BRAD like this.