In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Found my next chainsaw

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by LordOfTheFlies, Nov 8, 2020.

1. LordOfTheFlies

LordOfTheFlies

After restoring my Stihl 028 chainsaw for very little work and a few parts (fuel line + filter, vent line, spark plug, new bar and chain) I believe I have found my next saw.........

This is pristine....and the listing is buy-it-now for the super low price of.........

$4,731.00.

:eek::doh::rofl: :lol::whistle::hair::bug::loco: :crazy::headbang:

Stihl 020 AV SUPER Chainsaw NEW OEM VINTAGE CHAINSAW NOS SUPER RARE / Certified | eBay

Stihl 020 AV SUPER Chainsaw NEW OEM VINTAGE CHAINSAW NOS SUPER RARE / Certified

Stihl 020 AV SUPER OEM NEW OLD STOCK Vintage Chainsaw SUCH A RARE OPPORTUNITY AWAITS.

DON'T SLEEP ON THIS ONE - New Never Used Chainsaw W/ Original Box, Manual & Extras Included!!

What Makes This Even Better: This Model Is The "Super" Model - Best In The Family (larger engine) DEALER CERTIFICATION & ORIGINAL PAPERWORK ALL INCLUDED!!

PERFECT START OR ADDITION TO YOUR COLLECTION. THIS SPECIAL CHAINSAW IS FROM OUR PERSONAL COLLECTION.

ONE OF A KIND UNIT THAT YOU WON'T FIND ELSEWHERE.

ALL ORIGINAL & AUTHENTIC STIHL NEVER FUELED/USED IN FACT HAS ONLY BEEN REMOVED FROM BOX A HANDFUL OF TIMES.

Ships Fast & w/ EXTREME Care Through Fedex From Kansas!

[​IMG]

2. Husky Man

Husky Man

That belongs in a Craigslist Laughs Thread :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:

For the Unbelievably Low, LOW Price of...........................Wait for it...........................Stihl Waiting?...........................................$4731.00
    I am curious where they came up with the odd amount of $4,731, must have figured what they wanted to net out of it, then added the expected fees and shipping so as to not get "Short Changed" :picard:, on that Bargain Deal, Boy that Box sure is a Collectors Quality PRISTINE Example, well, it MAY have BEEN Before the Flood, Hurricane, Tornado(Combination, or ALL the Above???) it survived

Doug :cheers:

3. Screwloose

Screwloose

Such a deal !! I'll tell my wife.

amateur cutter likes this.
  4. Husky Man

Husky Man

Yep, and her reaction will be, "Are You SURE, that you can afford that saw AND a Divorce Attorney":eek:

Doug :cheers:

Screwloose and amateur cutter like this.
  5. LordOfTheFlies

LordOfTheFlies

I'm going to offer them $150 shipped for it and see what they say. :rofl: :lol:

6. LordOfTheFlies

LordOfTheFlies

The 020 Super has a 35cc engine. It is a beautiful little thing but I wonder what their response will be. Lmfao. Message sent.

Screwloose and amateur cutter like this.
  7. Chud

Chud

The ergonomics of that iron handle must be worth thousands.

8. amateur cutter

amateur cutter

Wow, I'm rich! I had a customer give me that same exact saw for a bit of tree work. Mine's in very good to excellent condition & starts & cuts very well. It must be worth at least $ 2K. Who'll start the bidding?

Husky Man likes this.