In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Why did I wait so long

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by gmule, Aug 17, 2017.

1. gmule

gmule

I ended up with the xt 1

Just so you know that 15 deg incline stuff is inaccurate if your going down hill. and it will go up about a 27 degree hill if the grass is dry

J. Dirt likes this.
  2. J. Dirt

J. Dirt

I think my dad ended up with the XT 2 it was the demo one so he couldn't pass up the deal! He loves it by the way!:yes:

I love the pictures and warnings they always give you with new equipment :rofl: :lol: . Most of its common sense but I'm sure there's been the select few that have given companies reason to print the warnings:picard:

3. gmule

gmule

I found this little tidbit on the differences between the xt1 and xt 2 They come with slightly different features than the XT1. Specifically, you get ball bearing front wheels, a front bumper, different tires, arm rests, larger battery and a larger alternator. The XT2 models use the same frame and transmissions as the XT1 series. Marketwise the XT2 Enduro Series belongs in the group of mowers like the John Deere X240-X300, the Craftsman Pro Tractors, Husqvarna LS, and the Simplicity Regent.

2017 Cub Cadet XT1 – XT2 Lawn & Garden Tractor Review

Great little tractors for what I plan to do with it. Depending on how well it pushes small snow will dictate if I bet the snow blower attachment.

J. Dirt likes this.
  4. Oakman69

Oakman69

Very nice man! Me too, I bought a home w 1.5 acres of yard. I had pushed it for first year here. Moved from postage stamp town house an hr away in 2010..
    Then I bought a used snapper rear engine sr 1433 commercial unit for 300 bucks 6 years ago. It's nice but small and it's old.. it needs a clutch. . Slips but darn thing is one tough tractor.. anyways, i want a new tractor and my wife is warming up a lil closer to my way of thinkin. But she can't realize that if ya know what I mean. I just say yea hun, I think your right we DO need a new tractor, yea ... :yes:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    J. Dirt likes this.
  5. Oakman69

Oakman69

Lol!!!

6. Chris F

Chris F

Hamilton_Tiger-Cats-logo-B54AAB2338-seeklogo.com.png

7. JIMBETHYNAME

JIMBETHYNAME

Needs a FHC decal on it.:D

Thor and TurboDiesel like this.