In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Wanted-Tree Lounge Shooting Rail and Gun Rest

Discussion in 'The Game Room' started by Ashwatcher, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Ashwatcher

Ashwatcher

I will also post in the classifieds-I posted last fall about the theft of my Tree Lounge which are no longer made, had over $500 invested in it and probably hunted out of it for 20 yrs only for rifle hunting, many quality hours of solace at 30'. I have managed to purchase one with the platform and other accessories but no shooting rail or gun holders that mount on the side frame. It is the newer model that was made of aluminum. If anybody has one I'd like to purchase. Thank you.

Eric VW and Backwoods Savage like this.
  2. Backwoods Savage

Backwoods Savage Moderator

Good luck but that really has to hurt losing that stand. I had considered buying one but for some reason or another I never got around to it so, don't have one. Probably okay now as the climbers are getting a bit tough for me to handle. I do still have a good Loggy Bayou climber that is super. Weighs in at under 11 lb too.

Eric VW and Ashwatcher like this.
  3. Ashwatcher

Ashwatcher

Hunted out of a Loggy for years, they are great. I have a Summit climber open to the front for bowhunting but other than than I've gone to 20 ft 8" wide ladders with hang on's (Muddy, Gorillas) that I enjoy the most-The Tree Lounge is a safe and infallible climber but are bulky and unsuitable for bow because you project too far out from the tree on the bow hunting platform but for rifle, it is the Cadillac IMO-I can't bow hunt this yr due to the shoulder but plan to rifle-I could manage a crossbow but dont want to drop a grand at this point...thx my friend and maybe someone will have some parts hanging around

Backwoods Savage and Eric VW like this.