In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

The trade is done ms391 for ms362cm

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by GRIZ, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Chvymn99

Chvymn99 Moderator

Congrats!!!!!!:drunk:....you will enjoy it. I'm about to get my last saws back from him fairly soon...:thumbs:....

HoneyFuzz, GRIZ and Kg461 like this.
  2. GRIZ

GRIZ

Ohhh owe That may haft to wait til next summer but I will be ready and I garente It worth it but its almost time to put that girl to work I start mid to late Sept and don't stop til the grass starts growing.

concretegrazer and Chvymn99 like this.
  3. DexterDay

DexterDay Administrator

All you do is send it.. He takes care of the cylinder porting, cutting the squish band, and doing the muffler mod.

It is a pretty big list. But he builds a fine 362C-M.

And he is a super nice guy to talk to. I could talk for hours on the phone with him (and probably a lot of other members here).

4. GRIZ

GRIZ

Still gona call and see Never know he may get me by cutting time if not I will be looking foward to it !!

Kg461 likes this.
  5. GRIZ

GRIZ

Cool shirts !! Thats a legend !!

Chvymn99 likes this.
  6. GRIZ

GRIZ

7. Chvymn99

Chvymn99 Moderator

That's fine, let it break in so that you know what before and after is like. I've got my regular 362 (before the Mtronics) out for porting right now. I can wait for it to get back for this fall. It's a good serious, but from the sounds of it. When Stihl Mtronic it, they took it to the next level. :thumbs:

GRIZ and Kg461 like this.
  8. lukem

lukem

Congrats on the trade. You made out pretty good on that.

My 362CM was pretty unimpressive on the first 2 tanks. Didn't feel like it had any power. After the 3rd tank it started getting stronger...and gained strength up until about the 6th or 7th tank. Just be prepared that the first outing with the saw might not "wow" you.

GRIZ, clemsonfor, DexterDay and 2 others like this.
  9. clemsonfor

clemsonfor

Haha..you traded your NEW 391 on a 362cm...now its in the rotation to be ported by randy!!! Ans your looking at a 211 top handle!!!

Were gonna cost you a lot of money!! Yep you have CAD. A week ago your posting about only having a ms250 and what is all the hype over a big saws and a week later you have purchased a new auto tune pro saw and its lined up to be ported and you havent even put it in wood yet!!! Hahao_Oo_O:D:D:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::dancer::saw:

Congradulations yep :dex:your gonna have WAY more saw than the 250 and 391 combined and like Dex said your gonna smoke a stoke 441 and be lighter too!!

Some of the smilies are unintentional but fat fingers and jumpy loading phone cause them :)

10. clemsonfor

clemsonfor

Ask randy to schedule you way out if need be like next spring or something. I have no idea how he works that. I have seen him say he has a new scheduling system though now?and I do know its 2-3 months to get into him.

But if you get on the list today for the earliest slot you dont have to send the saw in until he is ready.

bryanr2 likes this.
  11. GRIZ

GRIZ

Yep you boys have ruiened me:hair::wacky: Yep thats what I have looked like pulling all this sh*t off this off muffler mod, finding new muffler changing chains ect :headbang:But I have a saw know I would trade for none on the shelfs. Yal may be breaking me up but I have a big :D Thanks to ya. I cut a few sticks with it yesterday.:bug:oh my :yes:

Chvymn99 and Kg461 like this.
  12. clemsonfor

clemsonfor

So will we see a modded 1127 stihl muffler hit the classified section soon?

GRIZ likes this.
  13. GRIZ

GRIZ

Talked to Randy today and he said he could get me in by fall but thats right when I start cutting like crazy. We talked and he understood (SUPER GOOD OLE BOY) I told him I cut until the grass starts growing and he said to call and schedule up in the fall and when he only haft haft it a week.:thumbs: Over time for me out the a$$ right now and Im dieing to get to some white oaks I have down with my new hoss:saw::axe::tree:

14. GRIZ

GRIZ

Yea lol ask a few boys about it today and they have no clue:rofl: :lol: They have not been in the room of dome here:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I would not trade my time here in the saw room for nothing Looking back on the day I first put that thread in about the 250 wow Never sell it though

Chvymn99 and DexterDay like this.
  15. GRIZ

GRIZ

If I had payed as much attention in and learned as much in school as I have here from yal I would own a stihl place by know :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::dancer::yes::drunk:I have come a long ways in a short time. Thang is I thought I knew what I was talking about:rofl: :lol: ha ha lol Thats where I was wrong. But am kust a ole country boy that can still learn. dexter / clemson don't haft to deal with the dipers no more:rofl: :lol::binoculars:thanks keg chevy 99

Chvymn99 and clemsonfor like this.
  16. DexterDay

DexterDay Administrator

Your welcome Griz. I hope your happy with the 362 and as Lukem said above, this saw doesn't even come alive until tank number 5 and gets better every tank full. Until you hit about 15.

If you run that much gas through it (15 tanks) before you send it to Randy (He is a Great guy and a good ol boy as you said) It will shock the chit out of you!!

Congrats again bud. You have a great saw and a good little 250 for the small stuff. But for some reason, I feel you will get another saw to replace it ;)

clemsonfor and GRIZ like this.
  17. GRIZ

GRIZ

Yea I have heard about the 15 tank deal oh you won't haft to worry about that lol When we get started its on Id say I have 15 tanks before oct lol Yea dexter lol:rofl: :lol: My name is randy to lol when you talked to him ask him I said how you doing randy this is randy :rofl: :lol: I cant wait to get it to him. Probably march. Guna make appt in fall he says it will be like a kid waiting on Christmas:drool::rofl: :lol:

Chvymn99 and clemsonfor like this.
  18. GRIZ

GRIZ

Oh ye yhanks lukm

19. GRIZ

GRIZ

Ha ha dexter I looked at 251cm today lol What would you say lol Where talking a little bit but let the dreaming begin :rofl: :lol:

20. Chvymn99

Chvymn99 Moderator

:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:....CAD...is what we have here, I do believe....:whistle: I tried to warn...:handshake:.... Congrats and Enjoy.....:DThey are a bunch of great guys here and a great environment to learn in...:dancer:

GRIZ likes this.