In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

The FHC Family Forum

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Support' started by Shawn Curry, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Shawn Curry

Shawn Curry

This would be a place to talk about ourselves, our families, pets, health, or just a place to hang out and tell campfire stories. :campfire:

These sort of topics currently posted in the "Everything Else" forum, but I'd like to see a new topic dedicated to them. I miss them a lot of the time because I actually try to avoid going to that forum due to the sometimes political etc nature of topics found there. I'm sure many of you have seen me fly off on an angry,
    sarcastic rant or two... :emb: :zip:

I think there's something about all the hard work I know goes into firewood'n, that makes me feel a genuine kinship with all of you - you're my firewood friends. :handshake: I don't want to miss out on that kind of stuff, and I don't want to get into political sorts of debates either. Because I honestly couldn't care less about what happens with any of it. In my woods, I can just ignore it, and it all goes away. :D

2. DexterDay

DexterDay Administrator

I kinda like that idea.. :) I don't venture into "Everything Else" as often as before.

Well Seasoned and Shawn Curry like this.