In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Thank you FHC family...

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Pallet Pete, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete Moderator

I don't even know where to begin all of you great folks.. We are all in pure shock at your donation of $859.12 to FHC! I am going to put our thanks up as it is in the PM! I am just floored….. Not every mod has seen this yet but they will. THANK YOU ALL and merry christmas my friends from all of us!

Here is the letter we received!

Dear Scott,
    In spirit of Christmas season, and with the ever-present sense of generosity and giving so often found on this site, your members have “passed the hat” to take up a collection. We hope that you will accept our modest gift in the amount of $859.12

All of us are grateful for the community you have created and the hard work you and the staff put into it each and every day. Please use this as you see fit, whether to cover operating expenses, to reward yourself and your staff for a job well done, or to invest further in the success of the site.

Merry Christmas and may God Bless you and your family, and those of the rest of the FHC staff.

- FHC Members

- Scotty Overkill

First off, I apologize for the delay in responding I've been at a long awaited family reunion of sorts, just got some time to check my messages
    Secondly, I am absolutely humbled and STUNNED here.......I'm literally in tears....

I've said from day one how much I appreciate and care for the membership here....it's ABSOLUTELY LIKE FAMILY. We have the best people any forum could ask for. That's the whole reason we started this place.

And a gift (ANY gift) wasn't necessary, but a gift (ANY gift) is always appreciated. This particular gift is absolutely MIND-BLOWING. And it absolutely should go right back into the site.....

I love ALL of you guys and gals like family, thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

- raybonz

I am absolutely blown away by the generosity displayed here! thank you very much you and everyone involved know the true meaning of Christmas plus have demonstrated your dedication of keeping this forum alive! Please thank everyone for me! Merry Christmas to you and your family and may your upcoming year be a healthy, happy and prosperous one..

DexterDay

X100!!!

Wow... That is simply amazing. I am speechless.

I know where some of the money should go... :D

To the man who is out all kinds of money right now :thumbs: Swags has done so much for this place financially and to be days before Christmas and him still out of pocket.. That's my personal opinion ;)

MasterMech

:faint:

Wow! Thank you! Merry Christmas and God bless!

If we're gonna put this in the kitty for FHC then Swags is the one to send it to as he is our unofficial "treasurer".

Grizzly Adam

Holy Crapola!!! I don't know what to say! You guys really are the best!

swags

Wow.... This place continues to amaze me at how generous people are. Please tell everyone THANK YOU!

Thanks again, I'm still shocked. Pete sent me a text saying holy crap check pm and first thing I thought was o no here we go, another problem. But wow this sat me down, absolutely amazing.

Pallet Pete

Good LORD! I am speechless bro! WOW……:bug: You fellas really didn't need to but well thank you all… Your the best guys.

The beauty of what we do is we do it without asking or demanding assistance and we do it because we love all of you like family! I am humbled by this it just shows how amazing our members are!
    Thank you all Merry Christmas!

jtakeman

Wow, That is so nice of the group. A heart felt Thanks to all of you for being so generous and I wish you all the best this Christmas....
    Peace, Joy and Happiness to you all.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    milleo, Drvn4wood, briansol and 30 others like this.
  2. clemsonfor

clemsonfor

Thanks Pete my cut n paste finger was about to fall off!!

Drvn4wood, HDRock, Stinny and 17 others like this.
  3. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete Moderator

:rofl: :lol: I know the feeling! But its worth it!:D

HDRock, Stinny, Chvymn99 and 10 others like this.
  4. swags

swags Moderator

You guys are amazing. True Christmas spirit from all of you, I'm in shock. We do what we do here because we love this place as much as you do. And for the members to go that far to say thank you is just awesome. I do t even know what else to say but thank you, thank you, thank you...

milleo, Drvn4wood, HDRock and 17 others like this.
  5. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete Moderator

I am honestly floored right now. We dedicated many volunteer hours here because we love you all like family! We do not do this for money all of our sales go to fund the site and yet we still take out of pocket….. And we do it all for you guys to have a place to hang and feel welcomed like brothers and sisters and help others along the way! I am about to cry right now your generosity is overwhelming! Thank you all my friends… You have once again shown the caliber of members we have and why this site helps so many in need. Its what we are all about thank you!

6. Certified106

Certified106

So happy to be a part of this awesome place! Big thanks from my family to yours and to all the mods thanks for keeping it going for everyone! Merry Christmas!

7. lukem

lukem

Thanks, staff. Good things happen to good people.

Drvn4wood, HDRock, Chvymn99 and 15 others like this.
  8. DexterDay

DexterDay Administrator

Amazing people here.. Simply amazing!!

There has been so much joy the last couple weeks here. The Christmas spirit is alive and well in the members here at FHC!!

We are a blessed bunch of guys and gals! :)

9. NYCountry

NYCountry

All you guys deserve it. This site is great and so are the people that are in the FHC. This place is one big family and guys go out of their way to help other so it's our appreciation for what you guys do for this site and others. Merry Christmas to the entire staff here at FHC and your families as well as to all the members as well.

Drvn4wood, HDRock, Chvymn99 and 10 others like this.
  10. schlot

schlot

Merry Christmas to all of the Mods and Scotty!

Drvn4wood, HDRock, Chvymn99 and 13 others like this.
  11. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete Moderator

Well said!

12. Jack Straw

Jack Straw

Yesterday I thought you got that check and left the country. :rofl: :lol:

milleo, Drvn4wood, HDRock and 14 others like this.
  13. bigbarf48

bigbarf48

Thanks for all you do mods, to make this an awesome, welcoming, and truly enjoyable site to be a part of. I look forward to many more years of membership :thumbs:

Drvn4wood, HDRock, Chvymn99 and 11 others like this.
  14. Scotty Overkill

Scotty Overkill Administrator

Thanks to all of you....the donation was an absolute surprise and I cannot begin to tell you all how much we appreciate it, but the TRUE BLESSING is just having the friendships and all the great content you guys give to this place. From DAY 1 all we wanted was an unbiased, fun, family-friendly atmosphere where we ALL could feel at home and not berated or belittled....you guys make that happen everyday. Absolutely mind-blown here. Speechless.

I send my love and best-wishes to all of you for a Blessed and Merry Christmas and a Joyous, Prosperous, Healthy and Happy New Year! I'm looking forward to the coming year with all of you!! And thank you all again......this money will be reciprocated into the site.......

us.jpg

15. raybonz

raybonz Moderator

Just as a church is just a building without its' people this forum is just a webpage without its' members! We are the FHC!

16. prell 73

prell 73

Thank u to all the mods u guys are totally awsome and humble group of guys merry Christmas .

HDRock, Jack Straw, Chvymn99 and 10 others like this.
  17. bigbarf48

bigbarf48

"From the overkill house".... I love it Scotty :dex: :thumbs:. Fine looking family and hearth you have there :drunk:

18. NYCountry

NYCountry

I agree. Well said Raybonz

HDRock, Jack Straw, Chvymn99 and 6 others like this.
  19. savemoney

savemoney

It is all about caring. Gifts given from the heart. Merry Christmas. Can't wait to see what the new year will hold for us.

20. mattjm1017

mattjm1017

Merry Christmas and thank you all for everything you do. Were all glad that we could give back a little bit to help out this place we love.