In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

No Longer Available Stihl 090

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by NewToStihl, Jun 27, 2017.

1. NewToStihl

NewToStihl

I got this saw as part of a collection I bought out, so I don’t have any history on it. Everything I know is from an inspection and test run & tune. The saw starts, idles, revs and oils as it should, and makes 160 psi on my gauge. The wind vane speed governor is present and functional.

It has an OEM 66mm cylinder and aftermarket piston. I did not pull the top end to verify, but I’m saying its AM based on the appearance of both the piston & rings. It has what appears to be a new OEM six-shoe clutch, a rim style sprocket drum, a repainted and re-rubbered 6-bend full wrap handlebar, and an early style NOS clutch cover (not perfect), although it is missing the outer guide plate and two rivets. Here in my area the plate (1106 664 1100) retails for $9.99 new and the rivets (9441 065 1910) are $0.49/ea. I’m sure you can get an AM plate for even less if you wanted to. Other than the piston, the saw looks to me to be all OEM.

It is currently tuned to factory specs at 700’ elevation with 32:1 mix.

$800 + the actual cost of shipping & insurance anywhere domestically or internationally.

Preferred method of payment is PayPal (F&F or add 3%), but I would also accept cash, money order or personal check provided it’s mailed with a tracking number.

I will ship via the lowest cost option between USPS, FedEx and UPS, unless the buyer has a preference otherwise. If you would like to get a shipping estimate, the box will be 23”x16”x14”, will weigh no more than 34 lb, and will ship from zip code 46168.

If the buyer would like a new OEM piston and/or NOS 7-bend wrap I have both and we can work that out.

Thank you for looking.

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG

blacksmith, Chvymn99 and Eric VW like this.
  2. NewToStihl

NewToStihl

3. bocefus78

bocefus78

That went quick!

Eric VW and blacksmith like this.
  4. NewToStihl

NewToStihl

It sure did! Good saw, priced to sell.

And if anyone is looking for an 070 or 090 there's more where that one came from...

Eric VW and blacksmith like this.
  5. bocefus78

bocefus78

Wouldn't expect any less from a great guy like yourself! Buyers, you can feel safe dealing with this guy if you don't know him!

NewToStihl, Eric VW and blacksmith like this.
  6. NewToStihl

NewToStihl

You're too kind, thank you Chris.

Eric VW likes this.