In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Free! Makita Saw (NW MI Only)

Discussion in 'FHC Classifieds' started by Windy Isle, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Windy Isle

Windy Isle

So I've had this on CL and some local FB BST groups, but no real bites. Only one moron that wanted me to deliver it to him, and another who wanted it if I ever drive over to the other side of the state. I'd rather just give it to someone on here, and kinda feel like I'm sorta contributing something to this community that I've learned so much from. The caveat is that you gotta be local (northwest MI; Grand Traverse region), as I'm not able to ship it. My life is super crazy right now, and I barely have the time or energy to take a pi$$, let alone go to the post office. I'll probably also post this on the one other "similar" forum that I frequent...

The saw is a Makita DCS-341. Won't start. I believe that it has a bad ignition coil, which is available online for around $75. It also needs an oil cap. Does not come with a bar or chain. It's a pretty cool saw, and I wish I had the time and money to fix it, but alas... Great size for a limbing or truck saw. Located southeast of the town of Lake Leelanau.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    HDRock, Barcroftb, VOLKEVIN and 5 others like this.
  2. Windy Isle

Windy Isle

Really? No takers?..

3. Fespo

Fespo

Wow, I have 2 sister-in-laws up. Still have it?

4. HDRock

HDRock

You don't have to go to the PO, You can schedule a pick up ,the PO will pick it up at your house

Stihl Livin likes this.
  5. Windy Isle

Windy Isle

Yep. Still waiting for its new home.

6. jeff_t

jeff_t

I’m in tc on any given Thursday. I’d come and get it from you if I could just drive my truck anywhere I wanted.