In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

live scanner from Baltimore riots

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by bocefus78, Apr 27, 2015.

1. bocefus78

bocefus78

I downloaded a scanner app to listen to this. Poor Leo are out of cars, out of paddywagons, and out of resources.

Check it out if you are bored.

wildwest and Horkn like this.
  2. Eric VW

Eric VW Moderator

Sad night for "American Values" and our pride... Unsettling that it will only increase across the country... Time to move to the high ground.

Chvymn99, wildwest and Horkn like this.
  3. Horkn

Horkn

Yeah, it's a bit scary right now.

I'm so glad I don't work in Milwaukee's hood anymore. Shootings several times a week where I used to work.

Chvymn99, wildwest and Eric VW like this.
  4. schlot

schlot

Wow...total imcompetnece by the Mayor and police.

Drvn4wood, Chvymn99, wildwest and 2 others like this.
  5. Elderthewelder

Elderthewelder

they should just leave the neighborhood as is after it is all said and done. Then when the people start whining they have no CVS, convenience stores, fast food etc you tell them well you did but you burned them down. I seen the news feed of the CVS on fire and all the fire trucks around it trying to put it out, I say let it burn, CVS well collect the Ins, hopefully they dont rebuild

I dont get the point of trashing you own city

6. jetjr

jetjr

Wanna know what really sucks. I work in Baltimore. Luckily I am off until Wednesday. Hopefully it's a little calmer by then. I did hear they are not dropping any jobs on us unless true emergencies and not letting us troublemen go out alone.

7. wildwest

wildwest Moderator

I would tend to put the incompetence on the idiots acting out and causing trouble.

8. wildwest

wildwest Moderator

x2

Eric VW likes this.
  9. wildwest

wildwest Moderator

Stay safe friend!

schlot, Eric VW and jetjr like this.
  10. jetjr

jetjr

I think what schlot means is they knew ahead of time that people were planning to come out in mass at Mondawmin.

Eric VW and wildwest like this.
  11. jetjr

jetjr

Thanks.

Stinny, schlot, Eric VW and 2 others like this.
  12. schlot

schlot

I put them into the "evil" category. Without those scum creating the problem the mayor and police wouldn't look like idiots.

13. schlot

schlot

Yep...their response was completely inappropriate.

And I agree take care out there man.

wildwest likes this.
  14. BCB

BCB

Let's not forget what started this. When people are abused at the hands of gov thugs there's going to be push back sooner or later. I don't agree with the way the protestors (most likely a small minority of them, you'll never get the full spectrum on the main stream media) are going about it but something was bound to break. When a certain "special" portion of our population that wears costumes and can act in a way that would be criminal if you and I were to act the same way and that costumed bunch can do so with immunity and implied impunity and resist any type of accountability measures the rest of the non-special portion would like to see enacted there is a huge void that is filled with abuse at the hands of those gov jackboots.

milleo, Jon1270, Stinny and 2 others like this.
  15. schlot

schlot

No, these scumbags used this tragedy and understandable resulting protests as an excuse to riot, loot and burn their and other people's property.

This is not a reasonable and sane reaction.

Obviously there are misuses and abuses of power, and that needs to be addressed, but giving these scum a do not go to jail card for this is not acceptable.

unclefess, Chvymn99, Eric VW and 3 others like this.
  16. jetjr

jetjr

Looking at it from the beginning it should have never come about. The police definitely did not follow regulations. This is a large movement, but I would be willing to bet most involved could care less why it started. Their is no sense in destroying individuals property. It's like chitting in your own back yard. Violence breeds violence.

Chvymn99, BCB, Eric VW and 3 others like this.
  17. Norky

Norky

Our son's wife's parents were visiting them in DC last weekend. For whatever reason, they decided to take a drive to Baltimore. It happened to be on the first night of the riots. Wife got a text from our son saying they had just been in a bad situation where the street was blocked off by "rioters". He said it got pretty tense, but he was able to talk them into letting them pass. They were pretty shaken up after the incident.

They won't stop until they turn every city into a Detroit.

18. BCB

BCB

I'm not defending the rioters. But who initiated the tragedy? The last time I checked trying to avoid jackboots who you've had past unpleasant experiences with was not a crime and certainly not a justifiable reason for breaking someone's spine, taking them on a "nickle ride" and ultimately killing them. The murderers will go unpunished as usual. Until there is real accountability, and not just "we will investigate ourselves" this chit will keep happening.

How many legitimate protestors were beaten up by the jackboots over the weekend? Everyone is focused on the azzholes who think its ok to burn and loot their own city.

Jon1270, Stinny and jetjr like this.
  19. Stinny

Stinny

The video clip of the mother cuffing "jr" all over the streets, in front of lots of other idiots... was unique and refreshing. He was all dressed up to be as close to invisible as he could... ole' Mom tore that off while she was "teaching" him this wasn't the way to protest... and the national media got a good look at his face. Gotta be a bummer gettin' schooled like that in front of fellow thugs and the rest of the country. I like Mom. Now, a few more Dads doing this too and... who knows...

Drvn4wood, BCB, thistle and 6 others like this.
  20. fox9988

fox9988

Don't forget steal. Stealing always seems to be the main motivation when there is ANY excuse.

Pants Up, Don't Loot

thistle, Chvymn99, Jack Straw and 4 others like this.