In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Unlikely Can threads be deleted by op?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Support' started by SquareFile, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete Moderator

You need to understand this place is and was paid for by us and we do our best to keep it clean and friendly. We are not a bunch of random lifeless folks running around being jerks... We have all contributed in one form or another to this site. If we delete something then it's gone and quite frankly if we don't tell someone so be it. We get overwhelmed we have( 9 ) staff and over 1200 members so if we delete an entire screwed up thread then we can't PM everybody who was in it nor should we need to. We make tons of changes, clean tons of threads, monitor suspicious memberships of which we get hundreds, sort through lots of threads looking for out of place issues and so on..... This is literally a second job and we do it because we want to provide a clean place for people to hang.

You seem to have a vendetta against a bunch of us and I for one am hopping I'm wrong as I think your a cool guy! You provide good info and help a lot of people and that's what counts.

We are not looking for your posts and making them vanish they just happen to be in a thread so be it. There are much better things in life to worry about than a post count in my opinion...

2. SquareFile

SquareFile

Threads were deleted, ok. I could care less. That's all that had to be said. A member let me know. I just thought it was strange that so many post were gone. Understand?

Yes you are incorrect.

I would still like to know what MM meant by I should be thankful. We all read things differently so that is why I asked.

PullinMyPoulan likes this.
  3. Well Seasoned

Well Seasoned Administrator

Scotty summed it up above.

4. PoolguyinCT

PoolguyinCT

I have several hobbies. & there is a forum for all somewhere is cyberspace.
    I can easily say FHC & a ceramic BBQ forum I frequent, are a joy - and virtually Bullchitt free zones.
    That's what keeps me checking in daily.. Both have a sense of community & when the boat gets rocked, mods calm the waters. Some may call it censorship, I call it housekeeping & perpetuating the spirit of a forum.
    Ray