In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Blazeking dealer

Discussion in 'Modern EPA Stoves and Fireplaces' started by MissouriFrontier, Aug 16, 2017.

1. MissouriFrontier

MissouriFrontier

Hey all,
    Long time no see. I, like many Blazeking owners, am overwhelming happy with my BK stove. My local dealer on the other hand is another story. The man knows next to nothing about the product he is paid to represent. Do I have any recourse? Can I use a different dealer or are they locked in by area? I haven't called blazeking about it because I don't want to "tell on" the guy. Any help appreciated.

wildwest likes this.
  2. wildwest

wildwest Moderator

Interesting, we found the BK dealer here disagreeable. Never actually did business there, asked to buy a cat probe and inquired on a Harman pellet stove (same place is the dealer for them too) but did not. We ended up adding a large Drolet pellet stove (furnace) instead because of my previous sentence. No other dealers here within 75 miles so we go it alone.....

There is a pellet stove seller on the pelletheads forum, IRRC he said use a different dealer if you are not comfortable with yours.

Personally I called Blaze King when we 1st bought this house (no heat, wood stove only at the time), Dear husband ended up stranded there after snow closed the highway home where we previously lived with no phone signal but texts came though. BK was beyond kind and helpful, never even asked about a dealer....

3. MissouriFrontier

MissouriFrontier

Thanks wildwest, I still don't want to call BK but, I might try out another dealer. The stove is fantastic. Hopefully some of the dealers are. Sorry to hear you had a poor dealer experience too.

wildwest likes this.