In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Support' started by mike holton, Nov 26, 2014.

1. mike holton

mike holton

lately ive been logging in and it asks me to log in again the log in screens actually look a bit ditfferent as well, been like this for that last few weeks at least , i get it whether im here at work or at home

2. DexterDay

DexterDay Administrator

The one solution to it is to select the "Stay logged in" box, when logging in.

I don't remember if Grizzly Adam had another solution? But he should be along shortly to assist.

3. mike holton

mike holton

yeah dex, i figured that was one way, i just didnt klnow if it would work if i tried to log in here at work while i was still logged in at home.

i dont mind it doing it just thought it was odd so i wanted the "management" to know about it

4. Grizzly Adam

Grizzly Adam null

The stay logged in box just means that you stay logged in on that computer, doesn't affect other devices in any way. Do you got to www.firewoodhoardersclub.com or just to FirewoodHoardersClub.com?

5. mike holton

mike holton

www.firewoodhoardersclub.com just like you typed in. no caps or anything. its been in my fav's on my work computer for quite some time , i just click it and it takes me to the welcome page where it has the "log in or sign up" in the black "tab" in the top right , i click on that and it comes to the log in page where i put e mail and password, click, it comes to another log in page where i put e mail and password and im in

6. Grizzly Adam

Grizzly Adam null

Try it without the www, let me know.

7. mike holton

mike holton

ok , i did it that way and it let me righht in with the first log in like it used to. may have been the way i was entering the site then. kool.

like i had said it wasnt a big deal to me but it was just weird enough that i figured i'd let you guys know about it.

thanks Grizz

8. Grizzly Adam

Grizzly Adam null

No problem. Its an issue we've been trying to get wrapped up but its been pretty persistant.